Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why Lieutenant Dan...

You know how Forrest Gump is on TBS or TNT at least once a week?? Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating but I feel like it is one of those movies that is always coming on TV, and guess what? Every time it's on my husband watches it...for him it just never gets old. So, how fitting that he just happened to run into Lieutenant Dan....


Why Lieutenant Dan I must say you are looking a little better than you did back in your shrimping days...

And, speaking of looking good, it may just be the whole "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" thing...but I do believe my husband is looking fine and I do mean FINE!! Five weeks...seriously, patience is not my cup of tea. But, blogging is, and today is Pay Day so head on over to Scoop, and check out what I've been up to and enter to win the latest Give-A-Way!!

2 comments:

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

I got to meet him at a USO thing awhile back. He really is such a nice guy. All he does for the troops is pretty awesome.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מגוונים כמו כן ישנו במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]סעודות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מפתיעים אשר יוגשו ישירות לחדרכם...

לפרטים נא גשו לאתרנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails