Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Peachy Keen

At 13 weeks pregnant I'm really starting to feel peachy keen. So, how appropriate that this week the munchkin' growing in there is about the size of a peach...


I am truly thankful that I am getting back to my old self as far as appetite and food goes, nausea is just miserable...can I get an AMEN! So nice that all this misery and sickness will be over by the time Nate gets home, you are a lucky man to have not had to deal with me the last couple of months! Carter continues to do her best to convince anyone that will listen she is "having a baby brother". This leaves me with a lot of explaining to do anytime I pick her up from a friends, the kids room at the gym, etc. She makes me smile. I can't quite imagine what it will be like to have another little person like her join our family, I'm guessing it will mean more smiling, so that is a very good thing.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hooray for the end of nausea!!! Nate IS a lucky guy! Somehow Dustin got out of the first trimester for Naomi and the last trimester for both! Funny how it's hard to imagine your family with a new little person and then the second they arrive, it's like they'd always been there.

Megs said...

Glad you are feeling better- nausea really is the worst- I know you feel like crap for a good reason- but i was always glad when that phase ended:)
Hope the countdown until Nate comes home goes quickly!!

Sam said...

A baby brother?!?! How cute is that! Whether a boy or girl, we can't wait to meet the newest Saxton! Love to all!

Sam

Shanna said...

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! I'm glad you're feeling better!

Dacia said...

i'm so glad you're starting to feel better. i remember the 13/14 week mark in both of my pregnancies...it's a wonderful time indeed!

also, taylor was tdy during the nausea/food aversion portion of my first trimester with Ellie and I told him how lucky he was. He didn't get quite so lucky this time around and he couldn't believe how tired and nauseous i was.

can't wait to find out if carter will indeed have a brother! :-)

Roxanne said...

Great news! I'm so happy to hear! Wish I was there to pick raspberries with you girls.Post pics please. Big hug!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails