Six bits a dollar...all for THE END, stand up and holler!! The end of our separation as a family that is. And, while it's not quite over we are definitely on the homestretch. Just two short weeks and we should be together again! There are definitely days where I have felt like I wouldn't have made it without the support of my very own little cheerleader (who appropriately decided to wear her uniform this past Friday for all of our errands and outings, she brought many a smile to strangers faces)...
And today Monday Carter and I decided we were officially ready to countdown! All you need is a little paper, glue, and VOILA! A "countdown chain" is born...

Two thumbs up she says...
We're hoping this chain shrinks at an incredibly fast rate!! 
OH DAAADDDYYYY, I'm ready for you to come home now!!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Waiting is a hard lesson to learn when you're three. I love you so much daddy!
XOXO Carter
2 comments:
Beth, hope it does go by fast...we have done a count-down chain before, great for the kids to visualize the days! Hope you are feeling well.
Im so happy it's time! What a fun way to countdown to 'Daddy's return'! You girls have done an excellent job of getting through a though time. I'm so proud of all of you!
Post a Comment