Carter and I were sitting on the couch a little while ago. I was talking to my mom on the phone and she was messing with my feet. I saw her intently start to look at the tops of them and I knew what was coming. You see I, like most women, shave my legs and feet. However, when your husband is away, or you're pregnant, or whatever excuse floats your boat these things sometimes slip through the cracks. The tops of my feet just happen to be one of those things. This is something most of the people I encounter on a day to day basis would never notice, but lucky for me nothing slips by Carter. She looked at me and said...
"Mom (and this was a serious look and tone I was getting), you are turning into a dad."
With Nate not around I knew it was only a matter of time...I guess my transformation is complete.

7 comments:
I LOVE the new header! That picture is perfect. As for the not shaving, I'd say it only gets worse after the baby shows up. Luckily, Nate's coming back so Carter won't have to worry about having two daddies anymore. ; )
Hilarious! I just love the funny things children say.
Also love the new look of your blog page....love your style!
Hey Beth = Your blog looks amazing! Very fresh, fun, and simple! I think all of us ladies have been in your boat! Heres to hairy legs!
That sounds like something my daughter would say. Children and so innocent and trustworthy. Cherish every moment. Carter is a beautiful little princess!! Love your blog!
So funny. Thanks for sharing these precious moments with us.
That almost made me choke on a grape. Does this blog have liability coverage? ;) So funny.
That's a Keeper......writing down her intelligent quotes will help you remember them when she is 33! That's an awesome observation on Carter's part. Love you.
Post a Comment