Sunday, July 12, 2009

Monday Carter Edition #35~The only thing worse...

The only thing worse than morning sickness (or in my case afternoon/evening sickness) is your toddler having a stomach bug at the same time. And while Monday Carter is officially on the mend, we spent the better part of our weekend in an unpleasant place. I won't elaborate, every mom had been there, but it wasn't fun and I bawled and basked in self pity at least once. Luckily we made it out of our house for a couple of hours today which does wonders for your frame of mind. And along the lines of how this whole "sickness" started I thought I would share an outing from last week. It was Friday and we had said farewell to our friends and need a pick me up so I offered to take Carter and a friend to McDonald's for lunch. This is Carter and her good friend Lydia...

And like I said we headed for McDonald's...good old Mickey D's and their Pitri Dish of a playground, I have a feeling that may have played a part in how I spent the better part of my weekend. But, at the time it was fun for all...

These grown up little girls ate at their very own little table and had a fabulous time...

Ronald, I'm so glad you make children around the world happy, but do you think it would kill you to sanitize, and I mean really sanitize every once and a while?? Just a thought.

Dear Daddy~Let the countdown officially begin! Three weeks from today I hope you are almost home. I asked mommy how many more years you were going to be gone because it feels like FOREVER!! I love you so much!! MISS YOU!

XOXO Carter

1 comment:

Sam said...

YUCK! So sorry you two had to share in the sickness together! Hope your feeling better and Tuesday Carter is ready for more adventures this week! On the brighter side, I can't believe the countdown is at 3 weeks...how awesome is that! I will definitely try calling you in the next couple of days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails