Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Carter Edition #34~What a Poser

We've had Fourth of July fun galore around here! I don't have time to do it justice because everyone is headed back to TX today, but I'll get around to it soon. Monday Carter is still catching a little beauty rest as I type so she's not quite ready to start her day yet. I'm only up because I was pulled out of my peaceful sleep by the sound of the garbage truck quickly approaching. Not a good feeling when you forgot to put your trash out and you've had a Fourth of July bash over the weekend!! Needless to say they now know what I look like in my Pajamas. Perfect. Anyway, I know today will be a fun little Monday. Carter is spending the day with friends and I am headed to Seattle to show off a few sites and deliver our guests to the airport. I can't wait to post on all our fun, but just thought I would leave you with these for now. I'm not sure where Carter picked up these poses, but I think it's safe to say she didn't get these from her mom...

The weather was warm and it made the afternoon perfect for spending a little time with the sprinkler...

More on Fourth of July soon, we're off to Seattle!

2 comments:

Kim said...

This is a little miss sunshine reminiscent (tricky).

Look out!

lyndsay said...

I couldn't agree more Kim. She is the cutest girl I have ever seen. Love the suit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails