Friday, July 3, 2009

I Scream for Summer!

This week has definitely felt like summer! Carter had her first Vacation Bible School experience and she loved it! She was so excited the few days prior and the morning of she woke up and the first thing out of her mouth was, "I get to go to VBS today!" Here she is the first day...


And apparently VBS brings out your inner star because later that afternoon she got on some "Sassy Shoes" and went to town, I love these performances!


The weather is just plain Fabulous and we've been making the most of it, going for a walk almost every evening. On one such occasion she insisted on wearing this Bee ensemble...



And I figure what the heck, who am I to tell her she can't BEE who she wants to BEE?! And, as far as I'm concerned she has the cutest little BEE-hind in all the land...


With all the activity she is one tired little lady at the end of the day...I couldn't resist sneaking this picture...


Last day of VBS, I think she is already looking forward to next year!


And a little ice cream celebration to top off the day, decisions, decisions....

I scream, you scream, we all scream for SUMMER! We're so glad you're here!!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Too Cute!!! Love the bee ensemble...way to let Carter be herself! By the way, I haven't been in the blog world for over a week and I saw your post with the belly pick - You look AWESOME! Can't wait to follow you guys in this amazing journey!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun babe, I wish I was there!

Molly said...

I am SO in for the ice cream truck! Tell Carter we have a date when I get back! Happy 4th!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails