Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oooooh Baby I Feel the Temperature Rising

I'm a Texas girl at heart. Born, raised and quite familiar with the scorching temperatures that heat up the state during the summer. One thing I have come to realize though is that air conditioning is a wonderful thing. Our temperature is 95 today and with no AC to combat the heat it is just a little on the warm side! We've been doing our best to beat the heat and have spent the last couple of days at the outdoor wading pool at a park here in town. It is a great way to pass the time and stay cool...

I did find myself on the receiving end of a pretty powerful Super Soaker (you can read more about that funny story on my friend Molly's blog) but, other than that the water has been a welcome escape! At 14 weeks when life gives you lemons (as in extreme temps. with no AC)...

Make lemonade!!

2 comments:

JANELLE said...

Love the Roxy bathing suit :) I can't believe the weather there...if it makes you feel better it is super hot here too and the AC in the BOQ room isn't even worth mentioning because it is horrible!!! Looks like you guys are finding great ways to keep cool!! Did you hit up the ice cream man????

Molly said...

Notice the swimmies in 16 inch water. One can never be too careful :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails