


but I think that is to be expected...
The day was even more fun because she had her sweet friend Maddie to hang out with...

They both got right down to business...

there were equal parts of picking berries...

girl talk...

and giggling!

They would pick a berry, eat a berry and then exclaim, "This is Delicious!"

Carter's friend Bradley was there to pick too, but he was also pretty interested in the dirt...

And, I had finally gotten down to business and started picking my own berries when I suddenly heard some very excited little voices...

Apparently we have a couple of little geniuses on our hands...

They figured out that raspberries are perfect for popping on your finger...

It's the perfect technique, poke it on your thumb...

Pop it in your mouth...

Yummy!

It was the perfect day of picking...

Carter thought she would tell you a little more about it...
Gosh, I love that little munchkin'...

And she was such a good little picker she got a "special" sticker...

Yeah, she's pretty "special"...

It was an almost perfect day, except for a little pouting...

But that's ok baby girl, I love you anyway!


5 comments:
Oh...what a fun day! I love the way Carter described her berries as "raspberry terrific"- too cute! I got your message and will definitely try to reach you tomorrow!
I simply love your posts! I always change my wallpaper to a new Carter picture. But this one had too many great ones to choose from! But I chose one and there she is everytime I sit down to my computer! Modern tech.....it's great! Especially for Nonna who is so far away from her Carter! Love you.
So fun! I loved strawberry picking with Madie
Adorable pictures, Beth! Carter's hair was pretty awesome! I've got to get out and do some berry picking! You make it look so fun... and I know it's delish!!!
she does look a little special in that picture... I am sure she will treasure that always!
I love you and I miss you, and I wasn't going to tell you this, but since it didn't work out I might as well.... I was trying to fly there and surprise you.
Wish I could have made it:(
Post a Comment