Halloween means cute little people in costumes. We totally dig that kind of thing around here. Emme kicked things off this morning with a little Panda-mania for mother's day out...
Where's Emerson?
Later it was time for the sugar haul to begin. Heidi and her little garden gnome sidekick were ready to get this show on the road...
Carter is well aware of the way this whole trick or treat thing works and was looking forward to showing Emme the ropes...
Emme and Claire were too little to remember much about last Halloween...
What a difference a year makes...
Now they're just a part of the gang...
It took them a few houses to get the hang of it...
But before long Emme was following as fast as her little legs could carry her asking for, "More! More!"...
They made out well and Nate and I are currently enjoying the results of all their hard work...
Happy Halloween!










3 comments:
Oh so cute! I love the pics of the girls in their costumes. I am a little partial to the panda bear! Ryan loved pandas when he was little and Roxie even painted a large panda on the wall in his bedroom. It was darling and I would have kept it there, but somehow it didn't seem right for a boy in high school, much less college, to have a panda bear on his wall! So glad the girls had fun and that you and Nate had more fun, after they went to bed, sorting thru the candy!!! Hugs to you all!
LOVE Heidi and the gnome, so stinkin cute!!!
Jason and I just watched the movie Gnomeo and Juliet (which I laughed throughout more than I care to admit!) and Emme's garden gnome is SO cute!!
Carter makes the perfect Heidi--so creative!
Post a Comment