Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sleep Happens

You may have noticed I added a new little link on my sidebar...




As much moving as we have done it is always a little challenging to make a house feel like a home in a short amount of time.  I started last year when we moved in taking photos of each of our spaces.  I never quite finished and who knows how much longer we will call our current house "home" so on that note the Master Bedroom... 




Whenever we move I have to admit this is usually the last space to get a little love (no pun intended).  I just got around to hanging a few curtains last month which spruced things up a bit.  Our bedroom is pretty small but when it comes to sleep it's my favorite place to be!  I also love this mid-century dresser that I found on Craigslist for $50...




I recently added these striped pillows that I stole bought from TJ MAXX for $9.99 a piece...




The walls are equal parts photos and artwork...




And then there is a our bathroom which is about the size of a shoebox...




I love the vintage gray and pink tile and the fact that every time Emme sees this Vogue print she says "Mama" that baby knows how to make a girl feel good...




Not much to write home about but it's the perfect place to catch some zzzzzz's which I'm pretty fond of with two little people to keep me busy!  

1 comment:

Sam said...

LOVE the master Beth! I agree that this is always the room that gets pushed aside....when REALLY it should be the first place I make beautiful! Maybe next move??? The mid-century dresser is MIGHTY fine I must say:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails