Friday, October 7, 2011

Practically Perfect

Sometimes it's fun to bend the rules a little.  I'm not talking about anything too crazy, I am after all a color between the lines kind of gal.


This past Wednesday I picked Carter up from school a couple of hours early.  As I signed her out I hesitated under the "reason" section.  I quickly jotted down "appointment" justifying it to myself as we skipped out the front doors thinking we do have an appointment...




An appointment with fun!!




I've been wanting to share seeing this with Carter since I first heard about it...




So we checked our cares at the door...


  
Found our fabulous seats (thanks Nate you're the best)...




And smiled, clapped, and sang along for the better part of 2 hours...





It was Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...




An afternoon that was practically perfect in every way.  Just like a certain nanny we all know and love...


Happy Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails