Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Carter Edition #37~This one's for you dad...

Before he left Nate and Carter were having a little bonding time while driving in the car. The song "Live Your Life" by TI and Rhianna came on and Nate was quite proud that Carter quickly picked up waving her hands in tha' air to the beat. The song has been a favorite of hers ever since. So, in honor of the fact that Nate will be home SO soon, this one's for you dad...




Dear Daddy,


You've never seen me as excited as I am right now! Everyday I give big "WOoHOo" when I count my chains and realize you are almost home! I can't wait to hug you SO tight! Hurry Home!!



XOXO Carter

7 comments:

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

What a cutie! I especially like when she gets so upset because you are only supposed to be doing the video. Diva! :) Ha ha!

Like the new look too!

Beth said...

Thanks Casey! I know, I am only "allowed" to film, apparently if I sing or dance it totally messes things up!! :)

Roxanne said...

What a little cutie! She cracks me up! How was the corn? Talk to you tomorrow. Hug!

Elaine said...

I mean, who can sit still when Rhianna's on the radio?! Her dance moves are so smooth...I need to take lessons:o)!!

Molly said...

We want to know how much MTV she has been watching to get those sweet moves. We are so proud :) Thanks for the entertainment!

Sam said...

Beth she is such a cutie! I can't believe some of her "groovy" moves!

Kim said...

oh my gosh.... .hilarious. I really like how she got into the grove when TI starts to rap. You can see her dance face already.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails