Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hooter Hider~Hot Sale!!

Hey girls (not boys) just thought I'd share a deal going on right now! Unfortunately I didn't know about these little gems when I had Carter, but am looking so forward to having one with our next baby. I just happened onto the Bebe Au Lait site and they are having a sale in honor of the Hooter Hiders fifth anniversary. For those who don't know (and as if the name doesn't say it all) these fancy little fabrics cover your hooters while your nursing so you don't have to worry about your booby popping out in public (I told you this wasn't for boys)! So, you have to pick a design from the Hooter Hider line (they have Bebe Au Lait as well) and it is buy one get one for $5!!! I thought this was great because I am a cheapskate and would never buy two, but how handy will that be? When one gets spit up on you have another handy! Or, if you are more generous than me you could buy one and give one as a gift (or both if you're not preggo) but, I'm selfish and am keeping them both for myself!! So, go HERE and read more about the sale. Mine just arrived and they are SO cool! It was tough but I went with these two...

5 comments:

Dacia said...

i love my hooter hider(S)! yes, i have 2 also and you're right- it is very handy to have 2. i keep one in my diaper bag & one in my travel changing caddy in the living room- that way if unexpected visitors pop in, i have one handy right beside me. i love the patterns you picked! i have several friends that have the top one. i had so much trouble deciding that i made hubby choose (it was a christmas gift from him when ellie was a newborn). have fun hidin' those hooters. :-)

Case and Los said...

I really wanted that black and white one, but it wasn't in the day I bought mine. Then I didn't end up nursing very long, oh well. I still think I'll bring it on the plane to cut out Claire's stimulation so she can sleep in my arms...
Anyway, good picks. Have you ever shopped at Merry Go Round in Bellevue? That place has your name ALL over it. They have a website, but that's nothing compared to walking around the store, I think you would love it! Next time you're down in the area, I recommend it if you haven't been there!!

Kimberly said...

I love my hooter hiders! I have three of them and love rotating when one is dirty. It's nice to keep one in the car, too, just in case... That is a temptingly good sale! Too bad I don't really need another one.

Me said...

Thanks for this post! I have been trying to find one with cute patterns at a good price, and these are perfect. Thanks!!!

Roxanne said...

Great choices, Beth! They are both so cute!...and what a great deal!

Hug!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails