I on the other hand was just itching to have a little cobbler, pregnancy cravings can be a powerful thing...
She had already warned us that, "when daddies friends came over she was going to be shy..." But, it didn't take long for her to warm up. A little chasing through the halls and tickling goes a long way with this kiddo'. After dinner she even managed to talk these three men (two of whom are now her friends) into a game of Candyland...
It was a perfect evening. Then Monday Carter crashed...
5 comments:
You got a future baker on your hands. Looks like fun. Messy, but fun. Sometimes that is the best kind. When do you find out the sex of that baby? I am dying to know. And by the way, your meal sounds delicious. Very Black Eyed Pea.
That menu sounds delicious!! I sure Carter was quite the hostess - she is following in the footsteps of her mama!!
i love the pic of myles, sean, and nate playing with carter. she finally got someone to play after dinner! :)
I can't believe how mature Carter is getting to be! If she needs a get-away you can send her here to bake peach cobblers for us! We can bribe her with board games. =)
That's my girls! So proud of you both. Quite the little hostesses!...how precious is that picture of Carter and 3 grown men playing Candyland! I love you!
Post a Comment