Plus mine...
Meet me tonight 10 o'clock sharp...
It's a date (magic moment guaranteed)!
Guaranteed!!! I'm so happy your hubby is coming back! Enjoy the moment and blog about it! I want to see pictures : )
The countdown is officially only hours away!!! Yippee! You've done an amazing job Beth!!! Can't wait to see those reunion pics!
Yay!!! I hope your day goes by quickly!!
YAY!!! I don't know who will be more excited you or Carter. I'm so happy for you that your hubby is coming home. You are an amazing woman and have done a wonderful job! I want to see reunion pics.
How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful day and the time goes by quickly until your man is home. Congrats!
Tissue, please!...I'm proud of you and so happy for your precious family to be together again.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Guaranteed!!! I'm so happy your hubby is coming back! Enjoy the moment and blog about it! I want to see pictures : )
The countdown is officially only hours away!!! Yippee! You've done an amazing job Beth!!! Can't wait to see those reunion pics!
Yay!!! I hope your day goes by quickly!!
YAY!!! I don't know who will be more excited you or Carter. I'm so happy for you that your hubby is coming home. You are an amazing woman and have done a wonderful job! I want to see reunion pics.
How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful day and the time goes by quickly until your man is home. Congrats!
Tissue, please!...I'm proud of you and so happy for your precious family to be together again.
Post a Comment