Sunday, August 23, 2009

Teenie Wahine

We've been home from San Diego for a few days, but it's not surprising that sand is still showing up in the most unexpected places. You see, Carter not only loved the beach she also coated every nook, cranny, crack and crevice of her body with sand. She did not inherit this from me because, lets face it, I like to be clean. But, it was really fun to see her get down and dirty and have a great time. She loved crashing in the waves with her dad and burying him in the sand. She is quite the little teenie wahine. It was a memorable day...here are some of our photos from the ocean...

Those last two photos reminded me of the first time we ever took Carter to the beach. She was two and a half and looking back maybe there was a little foreshadowing going on because the second her feet hit the sand she wanted to take off her shirt and lay down in it...

She's our little sand baby!

4 comments:

JANELLE said...

send that cutie out here with us - Cooper and Connor would love to play with her at the beach!!!

Roxanne said...

I love these fabulous pictures! You are a great photographer. So happy y'all had fun together. The picture of Nate and tennie wahine, spinning in the water made me laugh. I could just hear her squealing. Thanks for sharing the memory. Big hug to you all!

Megs said...

Those are great pics!!
Here is some info on the baby wrap I got:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26386881
The brand is Bebepapoose. If you type it into google it will come up with Jodi's actually website, but on Etsy they were 6 dollars cheaper for whatever reason.

Lissa said...

Becca told me to come see your blog. Well worth it! I love your photos. They're always so beautiful and iconic! Hope ya'll are having a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails