I have been so thankful that while he has been gone for this "detachment" I have had some really great friends to hang out with and share in the loneliness that often comes with having your husband away. Speaking honestly I really don't know I would have gotten through without the dinners, outings, and encouragement I have had from these girls. So, being that all of our husbands are coming home this week we decided we should celebrate. Believe it or not there is actually a pretty fancy shmancy restaurant here in Oak Harbor that has fabulous food and an aesthetically pleasing atmosphere. I would have thought that too good to be true, being that the most exciting thing going for our other sit down dining venues is a CrApplebee's, but alas it is true. Fraser's (a gourmet hideaway) actually leaves you feeling like you have escaped into the city and I like that. They have little touches that make you feel special, like a homemade Parmesan "chip" on your Caesar Salad...

See special right?? Good thing, because these are some pretty special girls! Lara, Molly and Jamie...

See special right?? Good thing, because these are some pretty special girls! Lara, Molly and Jamie...

And here I am with Whitney and Amy...

It may sound silly but it always feels like quite an accomplishment to put another one of these behind us. Way to go girls!

Hopefully Nate will be headed out one more time before we welcome our new little kiddo' into the world and head off for new adventures!
4 comments:
I love Fraisers!! Hhmmmm, I can taste the last meal I had there right now! (It does feel like you've escaped from Whidbey Island for a bit too:o)
aren't you glad you took a picture of the salad?? that chip was IMPRESSIVE! Thanks for another fun night, my social coordinator!
WOW! The end is so near! I'm so excited for you guys and I can just feel your butterflies! You are definitely glowing in beauty and excitement!
Bethany Ann! Even if I do say so myself, you look positively radiant! You glow, girl!
I admire each and every one of you beautiful women. I salute you and praise God for watching over!May He bring your husbands safely home and back into your arms.
Post a Comment