My favorite memory since Nate's return was Thursday morning. Carter had made her way into our bed and had me snuggled almost off the edge when I felt her move. It woke me up and I turned over in time to see her cozy up to Nate's back. She then proceeded to plant little kisses on him until he woke up and she wrapped her tiny little arms around him. Talk about melt your heart!
So, there has been a whole lotta' Candy Land/Memory/Chutes and Ladders Playing going on. We've had trips to the park and to our favorite breakfast spot, and we busted out Nate's father's day gift...a new bike! Complete with a seat for C (thanks Barton's)...

Here is Carter, and her hair which sometimes has a mind of it's own!

5 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you all are back together again. (I'm Nathan's cousin, by the way, one of Clark's daughters. We met once several years ago, you might not remember! But I noticed your blog on Kathie's blog list last month, and I've really enjoyed it! Anyway, in case you need a place to let Carter have a play break during your trip we live a little north of L.A., right off the 5 freeway. Hope you have a great trip!
I love you, Nate! You are THE MAN!!!...an awesome Dad!
I'm praying for your eye surgery.
Big hug!
Roxi
Have fun in San Diego! Go say hi to the giraffes, elephants, and shamu! And seriously find a yogurtland. it was amazing...you will be missed but enjoy the fun family time!
So jealous of the long sleeves! Miss Carter and Nate look so happy and I can tell in your words that it's awesome having him home. I hope you have an amazing time in San Diego and that Nate's eye surgery goes well!
I have vague memories of riding in a seat similar to that one when I was little. Sounds like a blast! I'm jealous you are going to San Diego! I went there for the first time a few years ago and loved it! Have fun!
Post a Comment