We had a very late night picking Nate up in Seattle this time. He didn't arrive until almost 10:30 plus the 2 hour drive home so we arrived here in the wee hours of the morning. But, it was really fun because thanks to new and improved "military benefits" we were able to go and meet him at his gate at the airport. It made for the perfect reunion...
Trying our best to be patient...
Watching his plane taxi in...
A couple of pretty happy people (and a pretty worn out dad after more than 24 hours of travel)...
Life is good...

9 comments:
Beth, I am so happy that your puzzle is complete. You all look so happy... and a little tired ; ).
woohoo! finally! I can just imagine the jubilation you woke up with this morning! Thank you so much for sharing! I am so happy for you all! Love you guys!
Yea for reunions!! Glad ya'll are together again! And that purple top looks great on you....I'm sure Nate thought so too. Pregnancy can do some amazing things! :)
YIPPIE!!!! SKIPPY!!! I love these reunions! Yes, it is sooo hard having them gone but that "moment" is sooo sooo amazing! Congrats on having your hubby home! You guys look so happy!
Looks like you guys had the airport all to yourselves for that sweet little homecoming! Carter looked so adorable with her "Hug Me" target sign. :) Does Nate get time off after deployments like that?
Happy homecoming!
Ahhh yes Mindi, the "joy's" of pregnancy! I may have to permanently replace those little gems one day if you know what I mean, I could get used to having a little something up top!!
I'm turning 'cartwheels' of happiness! It is so good to see all four of you together! Love all of your beautiful, blue eyes! I know Nate must be so glad to be home!
Yay!! So glad he's home!!
Hurray! I'm so glad for you all that he's home. Thanks for sharing all the sweet photos too!
Post a Comment