Thursday, January 21, 2010

We're all in love with Emme Kate!

Emerson Kate is here! She arrived Tuesday at 1:33 in the afternoon. I'm looking so forward to writing all about her entrance into the world, but for now here are the highlights...

She was quite the little butterball coming in at 8 lbs 15 oz...20 3/4 inches long...and one full head of DARK hair! We're all in love...






We are so happy to be home and there will definitely be more to come on our sweet little brunette beauty...

For now this happy new mommy needs a little shut eye! But, seriously, isn't she just the sweetest!?

Oh, one last thing...Happy Birthday to one of the people I love most in the world...my dad. I love you and am sorry I've been just a little too pre-occupied to get you anything! Will you accept a new grandkid as your gift?!!

28 comments:

Molly said...

YEAH!!! She is PRECIOUS! I cannot wait to snuggle her cute self! And I cannot get over her dark hair! Hope you are recovering well and getting some good rest! We send you lots of love!!!

The Hudock Family said...

Congratulations Beth, Nate & Carter, and a big welcome to Emme! We are so happy for you and we wish you lots of sleep!

Me said...

SUPER HAPPY for y'all! Welcoming a new precious baby into the world is so precious and so exciting (especially with a fabulous big sister to help!). Fill all your heart with the memories and treasured moments!

Megs said...

she is so cute, beth- and you look great! what wonderful pics of your family meeting emme kate- many blessings to you all!!:)

The Army of Allmans said...

Wow, what a sweet little girl! So glad things went good and she is here. Get some rest and can't wait to see more pictures.

Sam said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! You look amazing as well Beth! May these next months fill you with peace, rest, laughter, and beautiful memories! I'm so so happy for you guys! Congrats!

Joni said...

Congratulations! She is just precious! And Carter looks so excited to be a big sister. What a beautiful family!

Elaine said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations Saxton Family! She has that famous Nate chin....and all that dark hair!! She is so sweet! Can't wait to see more pics and see how Carter loves her. Lots of love to you guys!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! She looks beautiful as does BIG SISTER!

GinSpaghetti said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you all! Congratulations....she's just beautiful! Love you!

Tricia said...

She is just perfect, Beth- what a lovely addition to your beautiful family! I hope you're able to get some sleep... if you can tear your eyes off of that precious little baby!

The Reeves bunch said...

How exciting! She is beautiful! I hope that you are getting some sleep and enjoying being a momma of two sweet girls.

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful addition to your family! You look great, Beth and all of you look so happy! Congratulations and many blessings!!!

Sara said...

She is beautiful, Beth! Congratulations!!!!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday sweet Emme...and your dad-how special! Love all of those precious pictures...she is just perfect. Hope you can get some sleep :)

Autumn said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!

Beth said...

Emme is beautiful-congratulations! And you look amazing!

shannonandforrest said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys!

Shanna said...

Dark hair?! Wow! What a surprise! She is absolutely beautiful! It's crazy to think that the twins are only like a pound bigger then emme at 2 months!

Jason and Jessica said...

What a completely gorgeous family! I love little Emme's hair. She looks like such a snuggle bug :) And, Beth, you look GREAT and so happy!!

Cayce and Joel Harris said...

Beth! Can't wait to come visit Emme Kate!! She's so precious and I'm so thrilled for you four!

Tricia Nugen said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

JANELLE said...

She is so beautiful Beth!! Carter is going to be a great Big Sis!!!
I hope you are getting some rest - I know it is a huge blessing being near family... we are so happy for you!!

Garrison and Savannah said...

She's beautiful beautiful beautiful!!! Yay to the Saxton's!

Bethany said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations! So happy for you!! :)

Bush Family said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! Where did you get the cute frames you used for her name wall...love the idea and I'm totally stealing it!

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Congratulations Beth! Your family is beautiful:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails