Good luck tomorrow!!!!
So happy for you! I hope her debut goes well and look forward to seeing all the beautiful photos!
We're thinking of you all!
Beth, so excited for you! Will be praying this morning as you have your newest daughter. Lanessa
Good Luck! You are in our thoughts and prayers. I am sure Carter will be a wonderful big sister!
YAY! I can't wait to see pictures of Ms. Emme.
Beth - How awesome this IS!!! I think back on how God has been so faithful to you and your family through this process and He will be there today helping you through every moment! Lots of love and prayers!
So excited for you!!! Can't wait to see pictures of precious Emerson- adorable name by the way! Hope all is going well today!
Congratulations Beth! Praying for you as you prepare to meet your precious daughter!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Good luck tomorrow!!!!
So happy for you! I hope her debut goes well and look forward to seeing all the beautiful photos!
We're thinking of you all!
Beth, so excited for you! Will be praying this morning as you have your newest daughter. Lanessa
Good Luck! You are in our thoughts and prayers. I am sure Carter will be a wonderful big sister!
YAY! I can't wait to see pictures of Ms. Emme.
Beth - How awesome this IS!!! I think back on how God has been so faithful to you and your family through this process and He will be there today helping you through every moment! Lots of love and prayers!
So excited for you!!! Can't wait to see pictures of precious Emerson- adorable name by the way! Hope all is going well today!
Congratulations Beth! Praying for you as you prepare to meet your precious daughter!
Post a Comment