Monday Carter Edition #57~Griffin & Gus
Today Monday Carter got to spend a little time with a few of her favorite people. Her Aunt Kimmi surprised me after a morning of shopping together and invited Carter to spend the afternoon with her. This could take a little getting used to seeing as we have never really lived near family...but, after having the whole afternoon to accomplish some things around our new home I'm thinking I like it! One of Carter's favorite things about spending time at Kimmi's are her adorable dogs Griffin and Gus...
I'm hoping these four legged friends can tide her over for awhile and put her wishes for a puppy of her own on the back burner for a little longer. I'm not sure that a new baby and a new dog are a good mix so we're delaying that for as long as possible!! Happy Monday from Carter and a few of her favorite canines, hope your week gets off to a great start!
1 comment:
so glad she can play with kimmi and the puppies! your husband is safe and sound and hopefully fully rested soon! cant wait to see you all in texas and meeting those cute pups! (and your cute BABY!) miss you!
Post a Comment