Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday AND Happy Anniversary (our family likes to share things)

January is always a big month for my family! Lots of birthday's, an anniversary and I can't believe we are about to throw little E......(ooops I almost blurted her name out) into the mix! So, before today was ever my little brothers birthday, it was my parents anniversary! They continue to be two of the most important people in my life, truly. When I look around at some of the examples of "love" that others have to go off of I feel pretty blessed that my role models have been these two amazing people...Happy Anniversary!
And, without them this guy would have never existed (you should call and say thank you Clint!) He's one cool dude but you don't have to take my word for it...anyone who can pull off an Easter romper on a motorcycle...
or cowboy boots a little plaid...
is definitely not lacking in the "cool" department!
We love you so much and can't wait to celebrate all the good things you have ahead. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Thanks Bethie! You always know how to pull on my 'heart strings'! Thanks for making us feel special.
I love you, dear daughter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails