Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brand New

16 comments:

Elaine said...

You're kinda givin' me that baby fever:o)

The Reeves bunch said...

So cute! I love all of your pictures!

Case and Los said...

So so cute, can't wait to meet your brunette beauty!

full of gracie said...

Dear Beth,
You need to be a photographer. I would use you.
Sincerely,
Sarah
P.S. I know you are extremely busy, but my blog need a facelift! When you aren't so busy, lets barter.
P.P.S. I need your new and improved address so i can send your sweet baby something
Thanks
Sarah

Anonymous said...

So SWEET! I love you Emme and haven't even met you yet!

Kimberly said...

I'm in love. How in the world have you already done photoshoots and editing and blog revamping and blogging? Teach me your ways! I was covered in milk, spit up and cranky toddler at this point with Naomi and barely squeezed eating in...

Molly said...

look at those wee little cheeks! LOVE the pictures!

Sole Ravendo said...

Adorable!

Kristin said...

WONDERFUL pictures!!! I was blaming "Baby #2-itis" on Logan's lack of baby pictures... but then you have to go and prove me wrong ;)

The Army of Allmans said...

She is just so beautiful! And you take the cutest pictures!

Jessica said...

Just perfect!

Anonymous said...

100% Precious! Can't wait to meet her :-)

Autumn said...

Precious!! Makes me even more anxious for our little girl due to arrive any day now!

Roxanne said...

Can't get enough of these little gems! Thank you, thank you! Hugs to you all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beth. Emme is precious. Very impressed with the photos. Glad you're back in Texas.
Connie McCain

have a lovely said...

ah!! so many congrats on your newest blessing! we just welcomed one in to our family as well!

i ventured over from sarah's post on your family...but i think i have stumbled onto your blog before...? hope you are enjoying those newborn snuggles...and for the nights you wonder...nope...you aren't the only one feeling THIS sleep deprived! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails