Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Snaggle Tooth

Last week when I picked Carter up from school she couldn't wait to flash me her grin...




Bum, Bum, Bum...Another one bites the dust!!  




I couldn't stop staring at my little toothless wonder...I didn't realize one little tooth would make such a difference in her grin...




She got a some love from her littlest fan...




And then they spent some time posin' for me, which I'm always a fan of...






Some days it seems nearly impossible to get a picture of the two of them together, but occasionally the stars align...






Later that night Carter gave Emme a little lesson in Tooth Fairy 101.  First you wiggle the tooth until it comes out...




Then you put it under your pillow and she comes to leave you a little money...




Emme thought this all sounded like a fabulous idea and got right to work wiggling her own front tooth...




I didn't have the heart to tell her it would be quite a while before she was sleeping with a tooth under her pillow.  Carter on the other hand will be having plenty of visits from the Tooth Fairy in her near future...




I love that little snaggle tooth grin...




And the sassy girl that goes along with it...


2 comments:

Bethany said...

adorable! Those girls of yours are precious! Also, I LOVE that headboard! Is that in Carter's room, or yours? It is so great! Love it with that bedding.

Donna said...

Carter, you are a snaggle-tooth princess and every princess wishes she had your beauty and snappy personality. I love you and can't wait to see your snaggle-tooth smile for myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails