Is the place to be. And after spending the day in the country I'm thinking farm living might really be the life for me. With all the daily "noise" and commotion of life there is something beyond refreshing about the peace and quiet of wide open spaces (all photos courtesy of my super talented "sister" Jenny)...
It was the perfect way to spend a beautiful day celebrating our Mama and all that she means to us...
Which is a lot (and that is putting it mildly)...
My favorite five year old was soaking up all the love and fun that the country had to offer...
And I was grateful for the opportunity to have a few photos of she and I snapped together, it was Mother's Day after all and being a mom is my dream come true (Emme wasn't in a "picture taking mood" hence her absence)...
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us Jenny...I couldn't have asked for a better gift...
The Love's of my life...
Some days are just a little happier than others...
And this was just one of those days...
Land spreadin' out so far and wide...darlin' I love ya' but give me that countryside...
P.S. When your sister (who just so happens to be in kick ass shape) suggests that you do some run/jump shots just go with it...
Realizing of course that you'll look like a total idiot.
You are wearing a maxi dress, you are wearing your most un-athletic sandals, and you are not exactly in "kick ass" shape...
But you'll laugh so hard you almost pee your pants...which makes it totally worth it.
















4 comments:
lol- i have the same sandals in orange- definitely not jumping shoes- but the day looks like a lot of fun:)
Such adorable pictures!!!
Oh... come on.
WOW those pictures are AMAZING!! I loved all of them. Looks like a pretty perfect day :)
Post a Comment