Somedays I watch my girls and am seriously taken back by the joy. I wonder when was the last time I felt that kind of happiness...the kind that just bubbles up with reckless abandon?
We've been living in the land of no rain lately and have been watering daily to keep our newly planted flowers alive and well. The other day the girls were hanging out on the front porch when Emme suddenly decided she needed to take a closer look at this sprinkler business...
She looked back at us as if to say, "Is this okay??"...
Which was quickly followed by the moment the water hit her...
And as she headed back for the safety of the porch...
There is was...
That pure joy thing...
It was a pretty entertaining show for her audience of three (Carter was playing spectator on this day, but she's had plenty of joy filled sprinkler moments too)...
And just in case you needed a little more joy in your ocean, I'm not sure there is anything sweeter than the face on this chick the moment she lays eyes on her daddy (but you don't have to take my word for it) her little legs couldn't get her to him fast enough...
Yes little Emme you are the cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on...
Thanks for the joy baby girl.













3 comments:
Those a great pictures Beth! Emme is so cute!
(are) its Friday- my mind is gone:)
One of my favorites to-date! Amazing pics... what a wonderful moment to capture!! So glad you had a camera ready (and it didn't get wet). Just beautiful, Beth!!! I want all of these on my wall, in sequence :)
Post a Comment