Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easy like Sunday afternoon...

One of the most wonderful things in life is a good friend.  Someone you can really love.  Someone who just gets you.  


I feel so very thankful that in spite of our many moves we continue to find ourselves surrounded by true friends in each new home we create.  


I take thousands of photos of my children but rarely photograph our friends.  On Easter Sunday my sister grabbed our sweet friend Cayce's fabulous camera and started clicking.  The result...well, let's just say she has a new hobby waiting because she snagged some beautiful shots...







It was an afternoon with friends (some old, some new) that are near and dear to my heart...








And then there was a little funny business (Kim is one of the only people who brings this out in me)...




She's pretty great like that...




I think that moving so often and having to re-establish yourself could be a pretty lonely existence...I'm so thankful I can say I feel like it is exactly the opposite...










Being surrounded by so many wonderful people is one of the nicest things that could have happened to our little family...







Oh, and back to my sister and what should be her new photography hobby...she managed to snag some of my all time favorite pics of Emme.  A couple of she and Nate...




And this little series which just captures her personality perfectly (thanks Kimmi)...




Here's to good friends and Sunday afternoons.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures!

Cayce and Joel Harris said...

BETH! this is such a sweet post, thanks for loving us and for moving, we hope to never let you go!! :)

Sam said...

What a great Sunday indeed! Love all the pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails