Thursday, August 26, 2010

Little Ballerina

Carter's adventures in dancing continued this week as she started a new class. I love my little ballerina...

To my sweet girl, I hope your feet continue to find joy in moving, twirling and dancing to your own beat!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Adorable picture! It's great that she loves ballet so much. It's a great basis for so many other things down the road!

Roxanne said...

Hey Beth,
I am in your mom's kitchen and she just left you a voicemail...i'm wanting you to design me a cute cute blog! i recently moved back to abilene and am starting a little business and would love your help! i love everything about your page and want something similar with some anthropologie flare. my email address is mckcavuoti@gmail.com and i look forward to hearing from you soon! i'm in a tiny bit of a hurry as i have some people waiting on some pictures! :) (but i don't want to post them til my blog is cute like yours) thanks again! hope to hear from you soon! (your mom has my phone number in case you would rather call me!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails