I also love that my girls have sweet friends to see and play with each time we visit. Emme was introduced to a new buddy on this trip, Tate. Get a load of these Bumbo babies...

and baby feet...I'm kinda' crazy about kissing the bottom of Emerson's...

I hope that somewhere along the way my girls will associate summer with memories of swimming at the country club, baking bread and eating Mexican Popsicles. Thanks mom for making everything fancy and special.
I'm looking forward to sharing more but sleepy babies are calling my name....
2 comments:
Beth,
Those are sweet pictures! Can we please just go ahead and arrange their marriage? Thanks for taking such sweet pics of Tate. I love them!
Beth, there is nothing quite like following up a fun week together, than with good pictures and heartfelt words! You always say the sweetest things! You are a beauty through and through. A mother's dream come true.
I love you, precious daughter.
Post a Comment