Today is the official kick off of Friday Night Lights in West Texas (and no I'm not talking about the TV show although I kinda' dig it too). Pops, although most people know him as Coach Spradlin, and the Cooper Cougars are playing their first big game and we're sending a great big cheer all the way from San Antonio!!
Their biggest fans (that would be Emme and Carter) hope that tonight brings a "W" for Pops...
And lot's of fans that will cheer along with Roxi...
We know she'll have some of the prettiest Coaches Wives in Texas to cheer with (I'm lucky to call them friends)...
And Carter can't wait to spend another season hanging out with some of the best coaches kids in Texas...
And, like the good big sister she is, I'm sure she'll be quick to introduce Emme to the gang...

Speaking of Emme, she is looking forward to experiencing her very first football season...
4 comments:
Beautiful PICS! I love Miss Carter's red headband...she looks like a southern belle! Happy football season!
You always take such wonderful photos! I love love love the last one of Emme. And your dad totally looks like a football coach, btw. Not sure what the "look" is, but he has it!
Yay!!! I love the football post. Great photos and makes me so happy y'all are coming soon! Can't wait! Thanks for the cheer and best wishes, Dad will love it! Big hug!
I had no idea that your dad was a coach for Cooper! Being an Abilene High Eagle I can't say I wish them well but I do love me some high school Friday night football! Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment