We'll go in chronological order which means I also win "worst sister ever" award on this one because I can't believe I forgot to mention or congratulate in a public forum that my little brother is now ENGAGED (about 2 months ago)!! He has found a beautiful girl (inside and out) and they are getting married! He still seems way to young for these things until I really give it some thought and realize I had been married 3 years by the time I was his age! My mom has done a superb job of documenting the whole engagement and their L.O.V.E for each other on her blog, so for more pictures and the FULL story check it out. We couldn't be happier for you Clint and Jenny...

And now for my beautiful sister (just ignore the fact that I am no longer a peroxide blond)...
She and her sweet as pie BFF Cayce just opened their very own bridesmaid boutique in San Antonio, yeah they are pretty awesome! 
It is called Bella Bridesmaid, and while I haven't seen it in person I here they hit one out of the park. You can check out the nationwide site here, and find them under locations-San Antonio. So, if you find yourself getting married and in the vicinity of San Antonio they are your go to gals...
I couldn't be prouder of my sister and brother. I've always been a little more boring in comparison. Considering that my biggest achievement this week is my homemade peach cobbler I'm definitely looking a little plain Jane. That's ok though...success for these two makes me one happy camper!
5 comments:
Wait until your "avocado" grows a bit more...and there are 2 lil' Saxtons rocking the world! Nothin' plain jane 'bout that!!! Believe me, 2 little ones can keep a person hopping!
Nothing about you is plain girl! You are awesome!!!
Don´t underestimate yourself...there is nothing plain about you! You have a wonderful family and a big-big heart! You have accomplished a lot...and there is still more in you! You go Beth!!!
Hugs from the Patagonia-Chile!
Sole
"YOU could never be jello!" You're awesome!
My dear Beth,
Try as you may, you can not hide your beauty....it's like Granny trying to convince us that she is a shy introvert. Give it up dear! You are one of a kind. You are beautiful and beauty speaks. Beauty invites. Beauty nourishes. Beauty comforts. Beauty inspires. Beauty is transcendent. Beauty draws us to God....and is one of the most glorious ways we bear the image of God in a broken and often ugly world. You play an irreplaceable role in the lives of many. So 'arise and shine' for the Glory of God illuminates you my dear and guides those in the darkness, into His light of love and truth.
I love you.
Post a Comment