Monday Carter Edition #42~Somebody Call the Mod Squad!
Monday Carter was sporting one of my favorite thrift store finds for pre-school today. This Mod little top with giant numbers...
It was kinda' like spending the day with a little mini Twiggy. Make that a little mini-Twiggy who was wound up tighter than a top because it is her ACTUAL birthday tomorrow. This means she'll be doing all sorts of fun things like taking cupcakes to her class, getting choose where to go out to lunch, and getting her very first honest to goodness pedicure (she's pretty pumped about that). Sounds pretty fun, maybe I can do all the same things for my birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Carter - the boyz are going to call her today! I hope she has fun at preschool..it is her special day!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARTER!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY....AND DON'T FORGET TO PASS OUT LOT'S OF SMILES AND HUGS. YOU ARE A PRECIOUS LITTLE GIFT OF GOD'S LOVE. YOU MAKE MY HEART SING!
I LOVE YOU! (YOU GOT FASHION!)
ROXI AND POPS
Ohh so cute! Hapy B-Day Carter!!
Post a Comment