Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys.Such a fun time!
OK, so now I'm left guessing all the possible "E" girl names! Can't wait to hear it! Hope all is well!
My mind is full of baby girl names that start with "E"! Your post title cracks me up!
I think you should name her Esmerelda... what do you think? It's kind of like a Disney character name. :) just kidding! hope you are having fun in TX!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys.Such a fun time!
OK, so now I'm left guessing all the possible "E" girl names! Can't wait to hear it! Hope all is well!
My mind is full of baby girl names that start with "E"! Your post title cracks me up!
I think you should name her Esmerelda... what do you think? It's kind of like a Disney character name. :) just kidding! hope you are having fun in TX!
Post a Comment