Give-A-Way!!!
So, I've been wanting to this for a while and now that I'm home the time is now! I love the idea of "giving away" some of my creative endeavors that can be found of my website. Future Give-A-Ways may include baby announcements, Christmas cards or even a photo session. Today's is for a set of 30 mom or pop calling cards! I love these and think they are a hip and fun way for mom's, dad's or families to share their information with people they meet! The winner will get their choice from the following designs: 

For those of you who couldn't put these cards to use for yourself, think about gifting them to a new mom or dad in your life, sure to be a hit! I love the idea of hearing from everyone who checks this blog so entering is going to be easy with a capital E! We spent the morning doing one of my favorite summer activities here in Whidbey, Berry Picking (post coming soon)! So, to enter the contest just leave me a comment and share your FAVORITE summer activity. There's no right or wrong answers! I'll use Random Integer Generator to choose a winner. All entries must be received by midnight on Wednesday (Pacific Time)!
13 comments:
What a fun idea Beth:) Our favorite summer activity is going to get shaved ice at a stand near house. We throw the kids in the car after dinner, and head out. They have a lot of different flavors- our favorite is Neopolitan- I like to think it has less fat than ice cream- not sure about that though:)
Hi Beth! I am a friend of Sam's and have been reading your blog for a while. You are such an inspirational person! I love reading your posts. Our favorite summer activity (well there are many); however I would say that ours is either going to the pool or getting ice cream! We love being outside so really any activity that allows us to be outside - even in this muggy, hot OH weather!
Beth I love the idea of giveaways - you know I'm always up for a deal! Our favorite summer activity is going to the beach. Although we don't get there often, there is something so majestic about watching the waves and feeling the ocean breeze! Off subject...thanks for your response to our latest blog. Likewise, your friendship has always meant a lot to me!
What a talent you have! I would say one of our favorite summertime activities is working in the garden together... well, Kyle works and I keep the kids from destroying or eating everything! :) It's just good family time out in the backyard! Can't wait to read about berry picking... one of our fave summer pastimes when we were in the NW!
Hi Beth! I am Heather I received your blog from a friend in Pearland and you are truly an inspiration. I too am a military wife going through a deployment. Our favorite summer activity is making a mini water park in our back yard. Sprinklers, baby pools, water toys and sun tea. Your outlook on life is amazing and I enjoy every minute of reading your blog! Thanks, Heather
Enter me for those oh too cute cards!!! My favorite summer activity has always been hanging out at the pool. But, now....anything that involves my two favorite guys...Jerod and Hudson. I just love spending precious time together before life gets crazy in football season!
beth- you are so talented! what a great idea!
my favorite summer activity is water skiing, although i don't get to do it nearly enough.
Hi Beth! I found your blog through my mom, Jana Thacker. I have really enjoyed reading it. I'm super excited about your fun give-aways! You are so talented. Our favorite summer activity involves anything at the lake! We love to swim, fish, take rides on the boat... and just RELAX!
Beth,
I just saw your comment on my blog. I guess you found me out!! I have been blog stalking for a while now and I just love reading everything. Carter is getting soooo big. I am keeping your whole family in my prayers--I am so impressed with you. We miss your mother everyday and the kids still tell the best Ms. Roxanne stories. And we miss seeing all of ya'll. (There is some Texan talk for you-LOL) This is the perfect way to keep in touch.
And now for my favorite summer activity is just being able to relax with the kids and not having bedtimes or homework--just seeing them able to be a child and play with no worries.
Love,
Joni
um, so I really want those cards! I just today wrote my number on a sticky to give to another mom and these would be great for me to use to connect with other parents in the neighborhood. Maybe they would even help me find people who want to go with Judah and I to do our favorite summertime activity: playing at the beach! (See my blog for supporting evidence, I think we enjoy summer so thoroughly that we should win the give away without that whole random integer thing!)
Woohoo! I love giveaways!My favorite summer activity in this 110 degree weather is anything to do with cold water! swimming, water parks, kiddy pool in my backyard,and a tall glass of ice water. It's important to stay hydrated! Pick Me!!
Our favorite summer activity hands down is camping! Nothing beats a roaring campfire, making smores, sipping hot chocolate while hearing the creek in the distance and looking over the fire at the best boyz in the world!!!
Post a Comment