Thanks so much to all the girls who entered my give-a-way! It was really fun to hear about all of the things that keep you busy in the sun! I'm so glad that all of you find time to stop by and see what's going on with our little family...thanks for caring! For those of you who commented for the first time I'm glad to know you're "here"...being that you know so much about me I consider you friends! So, enough of the small talk I know you're all excited to find out who the winner is, and by the process of "random selection"... it's comment #4, which belongs to MARTA! Marta and I were friends in High School and she is, to this day, one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Congrats Marta! Email me and let me know which design you would like! This was fun...I'll do it again soon!
P.S. For those of you who will notice I just want to mention that I wasn't planning on being up at 1:00 in the morning just to post this! I was excited about giving something away, but not THAT excited! Sleep is definitely one of my favorite things, but there is something I just happen to love more and that's my adorable hubby! We just had one of those conversations that accidentally lasts over an hour. It's the kind that you're enjoying so much, just laughing, talking and babbling on to each other; flapping your gums about a lot of things that matter and some that don't, and then all the sudden you look up and can't believe you've been at it for so long. I remember having lot's of those when I first met him and it's nice to know we haven't lost that "loving feeling". Even after 7 years of knowing each other we can still tie up the airwaves with a great conversation...I love you for that Nate, thanks for the visit.
2 comments:
Congrats Marta (sooo jealous)! Beth - I love those late night conversations when they're away...it brings peace to the evening and really refreshes you the next morning!
YAY!!!! I never win anything! So excited! Thanks Beth! I too love late night conversations with the hubby when we're apart! Glad you and Nate had a good talk!
Post a Comment