Carter and I had a visit from Nonna this week! She was so sweet to make the trip up to Abilene and spend a few day's hanging out with us. We had so much fun and Carter relished all the attention. Nonna showered her with love and kisses and she just soaked it all up. We made a trip to the zoo. We were able to feed the giraffes (always a hit) and also got to see a Horn Bill and it's nesting babies (cooler than it may sound). Carter enjoyed it all and I loved snapping her photo. The lighting was great, she looked cute as a button and I couldn't pick my favorites...so get ready for a lot of photos! 





















We enjoyed dinner at the Olive Garden and I think I might be rich really soon after I send in this video to America's Funniest Home Movies. Think this....
Now watch this... 


These Lions reminded me of Nate and I...So in LOVE!!!


This is the stuff nightmares are made of...100's of fish fighting each other for food!
We also made a trip to the Grace Museum and had fun playing in their children's area. Maybe Carter will grow up to be a really rich Doctor who supports her mom and pop!
Now watch this...Thanks so much for the visit Nonna! We love you and had so much fun!
P.S. A BIG thank you from Carter to Daddy for "her movies"! She was literally jumping for joy when they arrived! Thanks for making her day! We love you!
2 comments:
Hey y'all is that a bear? I love Carter's really big exaggerated smiles. That cracks me up. It looks like y'all had a blast. I wish I could have been there. Carter will have to show Daddy the new game Roxy showed her with the noodle. Too Cute!!
Love the blog and loved my time in Abilene. Looking forward to September when I get to visit in WA with you, Nate and Carter.
Thanks to Roxy and her wonderful and loving hospitality.
Pictures are so cute! NONNA
Post a Comment