Friday, July 25, 2008

Am I a Bad Mom?

This is what my child just had for dinner. Cheese with Saltine Crackers, Cereal (Grape Nuts and Rice Chex mixed together), and Carrots with Ranch Dressing.

6 comments:

The Army of Allmans said...

That sound healthier than some of the dinners I make around here..lots of time it is pb&j's when jason's not here...it is hard to cook with just yourself and a little one!

Sam said...

Your awesome Beth! I love it....I'm sure Carter loved it too! You'd be amazed at what we stuff in the kids quesadillas!

Kimberly said...

Sounds good to me! Veggies, fiber, calcium... overall, a pretty good meal!

Marta said...

I'm impressed you got her to eat that much! The other night Darby ate A bite of pizza. That's it. :)

Dacia said...

sometimes there's just no motivation to cook if you don't expect a handsome man in a flight suit to bust through the door around dinnertime. i totally understand!

:-) that sounds like just about every meal i eat when taylor's gone... cheese and crackers and cereal are my favorite! at least you got her to eat veggies!

Megs said...

Always hard to cook meals with the hubby away- especially when it's you and a toddler. Beth- thank you so much for the kind words and the prayers for Luke- I really appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails