Friday, June 27, 2008
I Need Air
It's just one of those nights. I'm missing Nate. The really ugly, snotty, I can't stop crying kind of missing him. It's like I'm underwater and I need air but I just can't make it to the surface. It's the kind where I just want to let myself really "feel" what it is to be without him, because it really "feels" just plain awful. I usually keep these thoughts tucked in the farthest corner of my mind. They may try to come out, but I keep them under control. Tonight they wouldn't take no for an answer. There just isn't any substitute for human touch, and all I want right now is to hold my best friends hand. I guess for now sleep will have to suffice. I love you Nate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so sorry Beth, will be praying for you...
Thanks Lanessa! Sometimes you just feel better after a nice blubbering "ugly" cry! I really appreciate the prayers and you have mine too while Jason is away! :)
It always feels good to let out a good cry! My heart aches for you right now during this separation because it is an all too familiar feeling... I hope it goes quickly!!!
Thanks Janelle! It really does feel like time is passing fairly quickly, which I am so thankful for. I know you've been there done that on the separations and it means so much to have friends who understand exactly what you're going through! I miss you, but I'll be back in the OH soon enough :)
I am so sorry you had a rough night and it feels so good to just cry it out and be angry sometimes. Unfortunately, this is a feeling us military wives know all too well. I hope you continue to have a great time with your family and I'll be praying for you!
i know the feeling and hope it didn't last long, but sometimes you just need a good cry. may the coming days go by quickly...
Post a Comment