Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Flying South

Carter and I are headed for the land of warm weather! I cannot wait! It is still like winter here in Whidbey and I'm beginning to wonder if we are just going to skip summer all together! So, I'm most excited about packing up my tank tops and heading for Texas, which will always be home. We are making a pit stop in Colorado to see my sis, meet my family and do some rafting and relaxing. We're then making a 10 hour trek in the car with my parents (prayers are appreciated)! Carter has not made a trip like that since she was a baby so we'll see how it goes! She's pretty excited about our vacation. She keeps asking me to list everything that we'll be doing and everyone that we'll be seeing. I love the age she is at right now.

She was "ready to go" as I was working on packing up our stuff:

We've enjoyed our last weekend here in Whidbey. The highlight was a birthday party for one of Carter's friends Connor. I thought I would post a few pic's.

Here is Carter and Batman (aka the birthday boy Connor):

My little jumping bean:

We're going to have to work on this swing:

The highlight of the party was this little blower:

She and Cooper also enjoyed blowing them "at" each other:



I'm excited about traveling with a laptop, should make staying connected easier. I'll post when I can...here's to the sunshine!

3 comments:

JANELLE said...

Enjoy the sunshine and family! We will miss you! Hopefully the sun will be out here when you get back!

The Army of Allmans said...

Beth- you and Carter have a wonderful time!! I bet you are excited to get some sun and a tan! Be safe...

Elaine said...

I know you're so excited to get to TX and I hope you two have a great time!! I wish you were having a great summer (like the one we had) in Whidbey though. Can't wait to see your sun and beach pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails