Saturday, May 24, 2008

In honor of Swimsuit Season

I'm pretty pumped. My husband bought me a laptop today!! YEA!! This feels like freedom to me. I love the thought of being able to escape from the confines of our desk to the living room, backyard, or even an occasional coffee shop! I also love the thought that when Carter and I travel all my computer "junk" can travel with us. The possiblities seem endless! So, I'm organizing all my stuff in order to "transfer" it over. I'm trying to delete all the meaningless things I have accumulated, sort of like spring cleaning for the cyber world. As I was going through TONS of photos we have scanned, downloaded, etc. I ran across a couple that I don't remember ever seeing. I'm sure I have, they just didn't stick out to me at the time. Maybe it's because I couldn't imagine Carter ever being anything other than what she was at that exact moment. I didn't know that in just a short amount of time she would no longer be my chubby little baby, but a leggy toddler. She was (and still is) pure joy to me. So, in honor of swimsuit season I thought I would share Carter and I enjoying the water a couple of summers ago.
This one was taken in a kiddie pool at our house in Jacksonville...how could I have know that "gummy" grin wouldn't last long:

The second one is at the pool on base in JAX. I'm getting ready to...




KISS YOU!!!!

I hope your swimsuit season is full of kisses from the ones you love and lot's of sunshine!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

How darling! And I'm so happy your darling husband gave you a laptop! Excellent idea!

lyndsay said...

Those pics. are adorable. I can relate to the laptop. It is so much more convenient.Two boys that are very close to my heart surprised me with a laptop this Christmas. I love it! Nate's a sweety. I am sorry we will miss him this year in Colorado.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails