Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mindi!

Happy Birthday to one of my best life long friends! Mindi is one of those people who feels like she has been in my life for about as long as I can remember! We hit it off in the fourth grade and have been buddies ever since. I can't remember a time when we didn't get along (except for an occasional evil eye here and there)! We've seen each other through a lot and in in honor of just how far we go back here's a little trip down memory lane...

Mindi and I in our earliest day's together, this may have been around the time I invited her over to spend the night and suggested we go to bed early and read books...it's amazing she stuck with me!

As sixth graders at Midland Christian (our very first homecoming):

A few years later we had some pretty hot dates (mine just happens to be Mindi's husband Jerod, who I might add was also my first kiss, friends are good at sharing right!?):





And, just for comparison sake, here is my husband at about the same age, maybe he and Jared are really long lost brothers:


Mindi and I were a pretty dynamic pitcher/catcher combo back in our day! We played together through college, here we are after winning a state championship in high school:


A few weeks later we were ready to hit Hollywood on our senior trip to CA:

Mindi has been there for all the BIG moments in my life, see how happy she is for me: She has been one person in my life that I can always count on: She has always gone above and beyond to be a there, like this time when she surprised me and flew to Florida for Carter's first B-Day!


They just don't make them any better than Mindi! Happy Birthday to one of my very best friends, and new Mama to baby Hudson! I can't wait to see you and meet that little cutie pie! Love ya'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the sweet memories! Funny pictures! Who knew that our husbands would turn out so handsome!! Love ya girl!

Roxanne said...

Oh, how fun!You girls have quite a history! You were so cute and have grown into 'beautiful in every way' women. It's been a special treat to watch you become wives and now momma's. I praise God for your lives, for your families and your future

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails