I'll be posting photos from upcoming sessions there throughout the holidays so feel free to check back!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Monday Carter Edition #73~My Trusty Assistant
Monday Carter is turning into quite the little helper. Yesterday I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to take a few photos of an adorable little 18 months old. Like most toddlers she was very busy exploring and taking in her environment. We were doing our best to get her to smile and that's when Carter began dragging her around on a blanket. Who knew but it just so happens that if you need an 18 month old to go into a fit of giggles dragging them around on a blanket is just what the Doctor ordered! If you want to see the products of our little photo shoot feel free to hop on over to my new blog. I had so much fun snapping away and couldn't have done it without my trusty little assistant!
I'll be posting photos from upcoming sessions there throughout the holidays so feel free to check back!
I'll be posting photos from upcoming sessions there throughout the holidays so feel free to check back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great pictures!!
Love the pics from session and this one of Carter! She is so beautiful. I miss you all.
Post a Comment