Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In and Out

Is it possible that my sweet little Emme has now been out as long as she was in?? 9 months of baking and now 9 months of shaking. I have to agree with her daddy who I overheard telling her tonight, "I can't imagine that we were ever without you!"

So in honor of Emme I thought I would share a few videos (you may want to pause the music at the bottom of the page before watching). Ironically they to have been baking for almost 9 months. Several of them have been just sitting on my little digital camera for quite some time. So here goes, starting with way back in the spring when she was such a tiny little thing (and easily upset by her big sister)...



And not long after when she tried baby food for the very first time...

Carter was eager to help out with the feeding...

Food wasn't the only thing she enjoyed tasting. We found our she (like Carter as a baby) was pretty fond of her own toes...


And a few months later she was ready to take the world by storm (or at least explore our wooden floors)...



Somewhere along the way she got pretty darn good at saying "Da Da" (watch at your own risk as you will also get to hear me say "Da Da" about a hundred times) In the first video Carter is also getting to practice honing her "sharing the spotlight skills"...


And while they may still need a little work she is the sweetest big sister I know. Showering Emerson with hugs, kisses and encouragement every chance she gets...



And last but not least (although I'm sure the only people left hanging on this video palooza are grandparents) here are both of my girls together...

In, out or upside down...around here Emme=Love.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Loved every one! As always thanks for sharing so many precious moments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails