Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just a thought...

With Christmas around the corner I know I've got what to give on my mind! One of the things that makes such a wonderful present (I know it's become a staple item for me, especially for grandparents) is a great framed photo of your family and kiddo's.

I have found that I really enjoy life on the other side of a camera lens. So for anyone out there who is local to me (San Antonio area, with a weekend or two in Abilene coming up) I would be more than happy to snap your family. I'm not thrilled at the thought of the printing process so you would receive a disc with all of your photos and they would be yours to print, email, and use in whatever way you see fit! The cost for a session and CD would be $100.

It's just a thought, but if anyone is interested please feel free to email me at beth@bethsaxton.com.

Happy Gift Hunting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ME!! ME!!

If only I could make it to San Antonio:(

Still love reading your blog and getting to "see" everyone.

Love,
Joni

Kristin said...

I'm so glad you're doing this! It's about time!! Have you looked into Nation's Photo Lab?

Jason and Jessica said...

Seriously, I wish we either lived in TX or you guys were stationed in VA...trying to get pictures of the four of us is impossible! Jason and I would hire you in a heartbeat! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails