When it comes to dads we hit the jackpot around here. I've never had any doubt when it comes to Nate that he would be all you could ever dream of in the "Daddy Department". I think it is safe to say that no man in the world means more to our sweet little girl than her daddy. He is, in my opinion, the most positive loving influence in her life and in return he is beyond adored by our sweet little three year old. It is hard to believe this is the THIRD Father's Day in a row that we have spent apart. Gosh, babe, your day just always seems to be one we miss! And missing you we are that is for sure. We wish we could shower you and pamper you and show you how much we love you...will you take a rain check?? I find it completely endearing that Carter has become very attached to this photo of she and Nate. It represents something significant to her and she carries it around at least part of most days...

It is pure joy to see the two of you together...


There is no doubt she is your mini me...

Can't wait to hug and kiss you again...

And as far as dads go I'm a pretty lucky girl myself! Happy Father's Day Dad, I owe it all to you...


1 comment:
You certainly did hit the jackpot! I remember back in Jax when he'd get up with Carter on Saturday's and let you sleep in. Enough said, right there! I'd say Carter and your little gummi bear lucked out in the daddy department! Happy Father's Day, Nate!
Post a Comment