
Our choice today (thanks to the recommendation from Clint) was the new Disney movie Up. I'm not sure which one of us liked it more...actually I'm fairly certain it was me....

It may or may not have been the pregnancy hormones (it's sometimes hard to tell) but I actually found myself teary a couple of times. I also loved the way the helium balloons looked throughout the movie, that kind of stuff tends to fascinate me...

So the chicks at our house (or at least the big one) would highly recommend Up, particularly if you have a sweet little three year old to share the experience with...


6 comments:
I can't wait to see it! Y'all look so cute!
We loved UP too! And I teared up a lot.... just such a sweet and sad and funny story. Glad y'all had a good time!
okay, i must have missed the post with your pregnancy announcement somewhere! congratulations!!!!!!!!i'm so excited for you guys! i bet carter is thrilled too!
oh, and i really want to see that movie now...everyone is raving about it.
Sounds Fun! So glad you and Carter had a date together and enjoyed what looks like such a cute movie! We'll have to catch up via phone soon!
I can't wait to take the kids to see it too! We are thinking of going on Sunday after church. And cute pic of you and Carter.
I totally cried too. There were some traumatic parts! Miscarriage? Come on. The bird being hurt? Uggh. Anyway, I'm positive all the moms in the crowd cried more than all the little kids:) The kid in front of us said, "mommy, why are you crying?" Ha ha:)
Post a Comment