Friday, June 5, 2009

Chicks on the Ark

So I had a little Debbie Downer moment last night (as evidenced by my previous post). But, that can't last long when you wake up the next morning and are greeted by a munchkin' blaring music, dancing and singing at the top of her lungs in a leotard that is at least one size too small. Yeah, that'll blow the stink right off of you. Carter recently found an old Dixie Chicks CD of mine and she seems particularly fond of "Ready to Run" and "Cowboy Take Me Away"...

And, while I don't think Noah and the Dixie Chicks would have been friends we like to balance things out around here and a little "Who Built the Ark?" is perfect for that. Did I mention Carter has outgrown her leotard?? This video leaves me with just one word...wedgie.

TGIF!! Happy weekending to you...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Precious!!! I cant wait until Rhian Grace is that age and dose fun thinkgs like that!!!!!

Elaine said...

What's she looking for down there (2nd video)!!? Cracking me up! Caleb was intently watching her run around the room singing:o) Too cute!

The Hudock Family said...

That is hysterical; very cute! She's grown so much and we've only been gone a few months! Hang in there with the det... (my meltdowns usually came at week 3) and at least you have a fun way to count down the weeks now. ;)

lyndsay said...

I think I got a little motion sick when I watched that.
Too Cute!! I love the room decor.!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails