Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Carter Edition 31

Not one photo of the Monday Carter munchkin', can you believe it? We were busy bee's...running errands, working out, and eating something every hour to try to combat the nausea. I think it is actually helping a little, the only problem is the next time you see me I may be as big as a...

we'll see how that works out. Truthfully, Monday Carter is one happy camper because she has her buddies Connor and Cooper here and they are sleeping over tonight. The promise of waffles and her friends when she wakes up in the morning we'll have her dreaming sweetly I'm sure.

Dear Daddy,

I told Mommy today how much I wished you were here! I can't wait to get the box you sent and I check the mail for it everyday. I love you daddy! Miss you much!

XOXO Carter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails